Need to Borrow Flash Tonight!

For the sombrero wearing DSLR users

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Need to Borrow Flash Tonight!

Postby decryption on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:20 pm

Got a last minute shoot that requires a flash. I have bugger all cash to buy one right now and my friend's flash I normally borrow, probably won't get the message in time for him to bring his to work tomorrow so I can pick it up.

I've got the shoot starting at 6PM, so if there's anyone in Melbourne who will let me pick up a flash off them to borrow for the night (will return it Saturday), I would really appreciate it!

I've borrowed gear off people on OCAU before and there's been no dramas. I can give you my iPod, or a Nikon D50, a MacBook Pro or something else as collateral incase something happens if that makes you feel better :)

Hit me up on MSN (decryption256@hotmail.com) or just reply to this post if you can help me out! Thanks!
decryption

Postby Yi-P on Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:31 pm

Too bad, I can't help being couple hundreds km away... :(

Good luck with that.

In worst case, how about hiring one for a weekend?
Yi-P

Postby Matt. K on Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:39 pm

decryption
With only 7 posts most forum members are going to be reluctant to help you out. We hardly know you! Perhaps a member with a SB800 might agree to accompany you to the shoot whilst you borrow his flashgun. Good luck anyway!
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby PiroStitch on Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:44 pm

I'd let you borrow mine but I'm at work and by the time I get home, you'll be at your gig. Yes I use a Canon but still have a SB800 ;)
Hassy, Leica, Nikon, iPhone
Come follow the rabbit hole...
PiroStitch

Return to Melbourne