Hijacked

Got a thin skin? Then look elsewhere. Post a link to an image that you've made, and invite others to offer their critiques. Honesty is encouraged, but please be positive in your constructive criticism. Flaming and just plain nastiness will not be tolerated. Please note that this is not an area for you to showcase your images, nor is this a place for you to show-off where you have been. This is an area for you to post images so that you may share with us a technique that you have mastered, or are trying to master. Typically, no more than about four images should be posted in any one post or thread, and the maximum size of any side of any image should not exceed 950 px.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please note that image critiquing is a matter of give and take: if you post images for critique, and you then expect to receive criticism, then it is also reasonable, fair and appropriate that, in return, you post your critique of the images of other members here as a matter of courtesy. So please do offer your critique of the images of others; your opinion is important, and will help everyone here enjoy their visit to far greater extent.

Also please note that, unless you state something to the contrary, other members might attempt to repost your image with their own post processing applied. We see this as an acceptable form of critique, but should you prefer that others not modify your work, this is perfectly ok, and you should state this, either within your post, or within your signature.

Images posted here should conform with the general forum guidelines. Image sizes should not exceed 950 pixels along the largest side (height or width) and typically no more than four images per post or thread.

Please also ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Hijacked

Postby biggerry on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 pm

gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Re: Hijacked

Postby zafra52 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Beautiful photographs and gorgeous baby. Congratulations to the family of little E.
zafra52

Postby ozimax on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Congrats on yet another bubs.
President, A.A.A.A.A (Australian Association Against Acronym Abuse)
Canon EOS R6, RF 24-105 F4, RF 70-200 F4, RF 35mm F1.8, RF 16mm F2.8
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
ozimax

Postby Matt. K on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Pretty cute Gerry! Three daughters? You are in for an interesting life.....but one surrounded by love. Congratulations to mom and of course....dad. :D
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby gstark on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:31 am

biggerry wrote:The forum, like my birthday has been hijacked by babies :)
Welcome little E. Born 19 July 2017 7:52am

There certainly seems to be a lot of this going around. There's at least another two babies born within the last month within my personal circle, plus we were at a restaurant yesterday with my mum and there was another group with a baby just two days older than my granddaughter.

Congratulations to all involved. :)
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby biggerry on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:17 am

zafra52 wrote:Beautiful photographs and gorgeous baby. Congratulations to the family of little E.

ta Zafra :) i reckon shes pretty cute, but i am biased

ozimax wrote:Congrats on yet another bubs.

just waiting for my new mini bus to arrive ;) :roll:

Matt. K wrote:Pretty cute Gerry! Three daughters? You are in for an interesting life.....but one surrounded by love. Congratulations to mom and of course....dad. :D

out numbered.. outgunned...submission is the only recourse and the occasional escape for a photoshoot :)

gstark wrote:There certainly seems to be a lot of this going around. There's at least another two babies born within the last month within my personal circle, plus we were at a restaurant yesterday with my mum and there was another group with a baby just two days older than my granddaughter.

Congratulations to all involved. :)

Thanks Gary, must be something in the water ;)
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Return to Image Reviews and Critiques