Readme for the Trader Opinions section

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Readme for the Trader Opinions section

Postby Nnnnsic on Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:11 pm

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us.

While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

While I'm not going to discourage stories of bad experiences, please be honest and forthright in your postings of negative experiences, documenting the circumstances and story.

This is not meant to be an area for bitching about a poor experience, but simply a way to keep all of us informed about all experiences in general.

Please keep in mind that any recommendations of suppliers made by members of this community must be taken as personal views, not the views of the management of this forum.

As a community, we have an arrangement with HK Supplies for the supply of product at preferrential pricing, but any transactions are conducted directly with HK Supplies.

Obviously, we have no issues with recommending this method of purchase. However, any other recomendations within the forum's content should be treated as personal experience, and people should also take account of how recent those experiences may have been.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Return to Trader Opinions