Cheap TRADE A1s

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Cheap TRADE A1s

Postby Viz on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 am

I got something this morning from bannershop offering $10+gst + freight indoor A1 posters 6 col digital + free matte lam as part of a celebration sale about a company amalgamation or something. The following additions I am spilling from dubious memory and may not be accurate: also offering outdoor vinyl A1s for $15+gst & freight. I think all is 4 day turnaround and 720 dpi. I can not vouch for quality, but it should be reasonable if you implement a CM workflow of some description.

You might require someone to operate as a trade link to actually get these prices, but I thought it is very much worth the heads up, even if you want to print a big photo for yourself. A1 is 840 x 594mm according to aforementioned dubious memory.
Dan The Batch Automator
Viz

Postby Viz on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 am

PS I did not make that post
Dan The Batch Automator
Viz

Re: Cheap TRADE A1s

Postby Viz on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:34 pm

I did make that post, there was no error. I should have said 'you didn't hear it from me'.
Viz

Re: Cheap TRADE A1s

Postby gstark on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Viz wrote:I did make that post, there was no error. I should have said 'you didn't hear it from me'.

Yep.

Thanx for clearing up that ambiguity Dan. When you said you "didn't make that post" you had a few of us worried ... as to who had. :)

Saying that we "didn't hear about this from you" is much clearer.

Cheers.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Trader Opinions