Digital Camera Warehouse

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Digital Camera Warehouse

Postby Leginmat on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Digital Camera Warehouse
http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/

Purchased a Canon 40D body from them as staticice.com led me to their site as one of the cheapest online sellers. What made the deal even sweeter was that they are currently holding a promotion of a Visa $75 gift card along with your purchase. This is what helped seal the deal for me.

Ordered late Monday afternoon (around 4 pm) and the camera arrived on Wednesday morning! Can't complain about that at all. To my surprise, I also received another bonus on top of the gift card from DCW. Shipping was insured and covered for only $16 postage all up.

E-mails were replied almost instantly when I sent them...literally! I needed to alter my invoice details and got a reply a few minutes after at 9pm at night. Must have been my lucky night.

Highly recommend them!
Leginmat

Re: Digital Camera Warehouse

Postby devilla101 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:46 pm

I'll second with positive review.

Bought a couple of stuff from them (Sydney store). Usually memory cards and awhile back the 50D. They have a good system when visiting in-store and that is a ticketing system. I don't mind it since at least I don't have to lineup and instead look around the shop till they call out my name.

They can sometimes be cheaper than grey import (although not by much)
devilla101

Return to Trader Opinions