Chimp

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Postby gstark on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:34 pm

Mark

elffinarts wrote:What's the go with reposting the pdf? Is it ok to host a copy on my own site to refer to for my job application folio (so I dont add to the load on the DSLR server) ??

Thanx for asking.

I'm happy for the lo res version to be located on your site for the purposes mentioned. Do you want the HiRes version as well? It's 26MB, which for some services, might cause some problems.

I'm certainly happy for you to provide a direct to the high res version, and we have no issues about bandwidth or loading for this.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Nnnnsic on Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:44 pm

I'm more than happy to print out individual articles in both Acrobat and Flash format for those who need them for their own site.
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Previous

Return to Announcements