Scent closes Midnight Monday!

News items for the DSLR Users website. Also covers upcoming but important events. Locked at present time, although recognised members may post messages in response to news items posted.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Scent closes Midnight Monday!

Postby MHD on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:16 am

It's time to hurry and get your entries in for the scent challenge!
The theme for this new challenge is scent. The scent of a woman, actual scent, a dog (bloodhound) or anything than can be interpreted as scent.
Photos may be made any time from March 1 through March 31, inclusive. Scott will be putting up a gallery to which you may upload your images and will post the relevant details once he has that sorted. Judging will be similar to last time, with Chris (sirhc55), Matt K, and Gary (GStark) choosing the winning images.

Some very good entries already submitted, to those who submitted early: Thanks! If anyone need to register please do so before 10am tomorrow (Monday) by PMing me your:
*Username
*Camera model (eg D70)
*Preffered (displayed) name
*Email address
Only if you have memeber status (Do you have access to members only areas? If not sorry next time for you!)

Good Luck!

Addit from Geoff:
There are no more spots for the Sydney Portraiture Workshop Session. Please see the link PS - I hope everyone had a safe Easter too :)
New page
http://www.potofgrass.com
Portfolio...
http://images.potofgrass.com
Comments and money always welcome
MHD

Re: Scent closes Midnight Monday!

Postby phillipb on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 pm

What happened to thee entries, they were there this morning and they're gone now, was that an April fools joke too :?:

**Nikon D7000**
phillipb

Re: Scent closes Midnight Monday!

Postby gstark on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:23 pm

We need them closed to public viewing until we've judged them.

Consequently, I asked Scott to pull them down until Matt, Chris and I have finished with them. Shouldn't be more than a day or two.

Sorry.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Announcements