Employment opportunity

Items of local interest for those in the national capital.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Employment opportunity

Postby phoenix on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:47 pm

First off, hopefully this is ok to put on the forums. If it's not let me know and i'll get rid of it.

I know it might not sound all that exciting, but the school photo company that i do part time work for, needs a portrait photographer for next year. The year starts around February and goes full time till the end of second term, and then starts up and there is usually 3-4 days a week after that.

The pay is quite good, but the excitement levels are quite low :D I really enjoy it, but obviously if you don't like kids it's probably a no go. Anyone with even a tiny bit of photography experience will kill this, because it's really not about the photography, it's about getting the kids to smile.

If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me or ask for more info.

Thanks!
phoenix

Re: Employment opportunity

Postby gstark on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:32 pm

phoenix wrote:First off, hopefully this is ok to put on the forums. If it's not let me know and i'll get rid of it.

I don't have any issues with this at all.

Let's hope that a member gets to benefit from this.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Canberra