sony cybershot

Unless they get too big for themselves, this is where you can talk about the "other" brands of DSLR's: Konica Minolta / Sony, Pentax / Samsung, Olympus, Horseman, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

sony cybershot

Postby byrt_001 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:34 am

hi

recently my wife got a used cybershot 4.1mp to use for her school, well i have been very impressed with this litlle camera.
the only problem that i can see is that the black are way too black, there is no greys.
i have attach a link of one of the pix from around here

i know this is a very old camera and maybe it not in production anymore, but does one has used it? is there any way to reduce the blacks in the camera?

this is the fix

check my website>> http://www.6701.sunpixs.com
byrt_001

Postby Marvin on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 pm

Hi,
I don't know about a fix but I have used a couple of cybershot cameras which don't seem to have the same problem.
Lee
Nikon D7000
Marvin

Postby Newidude on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:10 pm

Go and find some things of different shades of grey and shoot them in even lighting conditions. I think you will find its tone rendition will actually be correct, but the few things you have shot and viewed had a strong back light?

Brad
Never argue with a fool. They will drag you down to there level, then beat you with experience.
Although I gotta admitt, sometimes it makes for a good laugh ;)
Newidude

Postby hdj80 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:27 pm

Is there any contrast or saturation settings that you can adjust in camera?
Cheers

Craig
Brisvegas
KM 7D
hdj80

Postby robw25 on Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:09 am

byrt_001
i remember in 2000 i bought my sony cybershot 505 .. it was fantastic ! then i bought the sony 717 ... i felt like a professional ( or so i thought ) then in 2004 i handled a nikon d70 at purni bore in the simpson desert and fell in love ..... i ordered one as soon as i got home ! THEN ... i became a photographer ! ... but i still have my 717 !

cheers rob
robw25

Return to Other