Where to get Pentax serviced

Unless they get too big for themselves, this is where you can talk about the "other" brands of DSLR's: Konica Minolta / Sony, Pentax / Samsung, Olympus, Horseman, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Where to get Pentax serviced

Postby dawesy on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:42 pm

I have an *ist DL that needs a service and a new eyecup for the viewfinder. There is nothing really wrong with it, but I am looking to sell it so need to replace the eyecup and a good clean wouldn't go astray.

Does anyone know of a decent service centre in Sydney that does Pentax who can help me out? Any idea of the damage on a bit of a clean/once over would be helpful as well. If it's expensive, I may just get the eyecup!
dawesy

Postby ATJ on Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:12 pm

Jon, (see I'm learning)

Why not give C R Kennedy a call and see if they have any authorised repairers in Sydney?
ATJ

Postby dawesy on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:36 pm

Andrew, (I may have cheated)

That is a good idea. They were as helpful as a heater in summer last I talked to them but it's a good place to start.

I'd still be interested in anyones personal experience, good or bad, with any repairers.

Cheers.
dawesy

Return to Other