Nikon D200

With everyone getting new bodies, I think that separate section for you to proudly display your first image from your new acquisition is in order.

This applies to brand new bodies, as well as bodies that are simply newly acquired by you.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Images posted here should conform with the general forum guidelines. Image sizes should not exceed 800 pixels along the largest side (height or width) and no more than four images per post.

Please also ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Nikon D200

Postby brentsky on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:15 am

Hi all,

I'm reasonably new to the forums, and have not posted much so far. So i think its time i post up a few pics!

I picked up a 2nd hand d200 last week, and took some shots at the National Gallery of Victoria, St. Kilda Rd., Melbourne with my Nikon 50mm f1.8, and Sigma 24-70mm f3.5.

I apologise if the size exceeds 800 pixels (I am not sure how to tell or to modify it)

Looking forward to hearing your comments and criticisms.

Brentsky

brentsky

Re: Nikon D200

Postby aim54x on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:59 am

nice work!! Great to see the D200 in action.

on the topic of attaching images i just stick them onto flickr and then use the link for the medium sized image.
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Postby Glen on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Welcome and nice work on the first and the details on the 2nd and 3rd. The B&W suits the first perfectly.

Your images are spot on at 800 pixels, if using windows just right click on the image and click "properties". Can you put your location in your profile? Thanks
http://wolfeyes.com.au Tactical Torches - Tactical Flashlights Police torch rechargeable torch military torch police military HID surefire flashlight LED torch tactical torch rechargeable wolf eyes flashlight surefire torch wolf eyes tactical torchpolice torch
Thank You
Glen

Postby Matt. K on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forum! Nice pics! Love the D200!
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby brentsky on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:53 pm

Thanks for the tips; i will use flicker.. i use MAC OS X and im not sure how to resize pics on it. I have also updated my member details. :P
brentsky

Return to First Image