F1.4 50mm

With everyone getting new bodies, I think that separate section for you to proudly display your first image from your new acquisition is in order.

This applies to brand new bodies, as well as bodies that are simply newly acquired by you.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Images posted here should conform with the general forum guidelines. Image sizes should not exceed 800 pixels along the largest side (height or width) and no more than four images per post.

Please also ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

F1.4 50mm

Postby scott s on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Got my new 50mm F1.4 from HKSupplies today after earlier receiving the F1.8 in error. Gotta hand it to UPS and HKSupplies though. In the 9 days since I ordered the lens, I received the wrong one from Hong King, sent it back, and received the correct one !! Awesome service.
Havent had time to do much as we're getting ready for holidays up the coast, which should produce more images.
I liked the colours in this one, and was waiting for the sun to go down a bit more, but then the clouds came rushing over and i thought it wise not to test out the weather proofing of my gear !
additional - the texture and colour always seems to look better before I shrink it to jpeg !
Last edited by scott s on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D300, 80-200 F2.8, 50mm F1.4, 18-70 kit, Sigma 14mm F3.5
scott s

Re: F1.4 50mm

Postby Yi-P on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Looks like someone missed the bullseye by a lot to the left.... :roll: :lol:
Yi-P

Re: F1.4 50mm

Postby colin_12 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:04 am

But they do have a cracker of an arm on them. :twisted:
Enjoy the new lens.
Regards Colin
Cameras, lenses and a lust for life