Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Lens

With everyone getting new bodies, I think that separate section for you to proudly display your first image from your new acquisition is in order.

This applies to brand new bodies, as well as bodies that are simply newly acquired by you.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Images posted here should conform with the general forum guidelines. Image sizes should not exceed 800 pixels along the largest side (height or width) and no more than four images per post.

Please also ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Lens

Postby fenger on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 am

My new toy.

First image taken at 1x. The next one shows the same at 5x. I use a Manfrotto tripod and macro rig which can only move back and forth. Focusing is so difficult at 5x. Unless the image is at dead center in front of the image, focusing the image will shift the framing. Framing the image affects the focus. Frustrating. I need a tripod that can position the camera easily especially low on the ground and a macro rig that can fine tune in all 3 directions!

fenger

Re: Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Lens

Postby surenj on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 am

nice toy u've got. looking forward to seeing more photos.
surenj

Return to First Image