Snappy the Canon 7D

With everyone getting new bodies, I think that separate section for you to proudly display your first image from your new acquisition is in order.

This applies to brand new bodies, as well as bodies that are simply newly acquired by you.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Images posted here should conform with the general forum guidelines. Image sizes should not exceed 800 pixels along the largest side (height or width) and no more than four images per post.

Please also ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Snappy the Canon 7D

Postby snappy86 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Evening all

Today my Canon 7D celebrates its one month birthday. To celebrate, I thought it would be fitting to share some of the work that Snappy has done so far (yes I have named my camera :) ). I have the 7D super kit, with the EF-S 18-135.

I am new to digital SLR photography, and am quickly learning that this is one expensive hobby! It is definitely a steep learning curve, but here are a few of my favourites so far. I hope you enjoy them. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

Canon 7D with 18-135mm
snappy86

Re: Snappy the Canon 7D

Postby aim54x on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Welcome aboard Craig, I was told that you have been lurking around these parts. Great to hear that you have been enjoying your 7D. I really like the second shot, a bit different, but very nice colours
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Re: Snappy the Canon 7D

Postby photomarcs on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Hey Craig!!!

good to see another 7D user here. hehe.

Love that shot of the Tiger.. yet I'm even more surprised of the quality of the image from the 18-135. You've got BIG points for that sharp image =D

Hope to see more of you stuff on here mate =)

Marcus
Canon | Sony | Panasonic | Tamron | Sigma
My photography is still developing.
Don't be so negative!
http://www.photomarcs.com
photomarcs

Return to First Image