Blue Mountains timelapse

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Blue Mountains timelapse

Postby artfolio on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:46 pm

A short film shot in the Blue Mountains National Park.

artfolio

Re: Blue Mountains timelapse

Postby gstark on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am

Welcome.

Just a little bit of housekeeping for you: this is not a forum where you get to post what you want, and expect heaps of praise from everyone. :) We are a community, where we mostly all know one another personally, and help one another, as friends do.

That means that while you are welcome to post content such as this, you are expected to participate in discussions and offer meaningful critique on the images that others post. Should you fail to participate, please do not express surprise if your contributions are largely ignored.

I would strongly suggest that you take a few minutes to read our forum rules and FAQ.

Cheers, and enjoy your time here.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Re: Blue Mountains timelapse

Postby biggerry on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 am

Personally, people like this who seem to lack any sense of politeness or courtesy should simply have their post deleted. This seems little more than spamming.

Kudos to you Gary for having the patience, since I certainly would not.
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Return to Sydney